Monday, November 8, 2010

Effective strategies in learning a musical instrument

Effective strategies in learning a musical instrument
In my live ,I have some way for learning a musical instrument。
First,I will a good strategy is to listen to good recordings。Because by listen to some recording ,I can see each person has his way of playing a piece,how other people play this piece,everyone play the piece is not same,one person has an idea,so by listening to recordings I can choose learn from other people’s ideas。And by listening to recording,I can remember the piece melody and dynamics of this piece。
Second,I will find the piano score for this piece,then I will play this piano score。I have two reasons,the first is by doing this I can understand the piece tone of this piece,I can also remember the main melody of this piece。Secondly,when I play this piece with the piano a the accompaniment ,I know where I need to rest where I need to play,by playing the piano part,I can understand how the 2 part come together。this is very important
The third strategy is to analysis the piece,it is important to understand the details of each piece。Every piece has some hard parts,and sometime this part is easy for me,sometime this part is very famous,so I need play this part longtime。Every piece the important is details,if you do this way is very well then you will play this piece,very.well。
This 3 part is my Effective strategies in learning a musical instrument。

No comments:

Post a Comment