Saturday, November 20, 2010

POP music

I like pop music,today I want talk about pop music,
Pop music, The so-called pop music, is the short that the structure, content, popular, form of lively, emotional, sincere, and was loved by the masses, widely sung, or appreciate, very popular and even later generations of instrumental music and songs.
The music and songs is very comfortable Personally, I think music is good , just can't points individual be fond of. I listening songs from my childhood ,I choose every songs don’t have more reason,I just flow my feel 。when I was childhood,I liked listening to pop music。
Today is a popular society, we are young , advocating stars, listening to their favorite pop music is the spirit of our colorful important part of the world. I saw a survey pop music.“Groupies” from the 20th century, the term appeared in the 80s, in English called “FANS” ,the meaning is a group of crazy crazy people.“Starchaser” is the freedom of every person, every person has the right to choose what they like people who hate. I know the pop music has to be popular, all rely on young people media industry developed rapidly, become less and less popular popular, if not all favor, there is no popular anymore..
POP music can be popular ,I think the reason is a combination of many other music forms. Listen to the melody of the delicate nature of the accompaniment is also very strong, the lines are not as thick as rock ~ ~ people have emotions, music is also not to reject any music ~ ~ ~ ~ because you will need him one day. Music is a pursuit, it is a pleasure ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. It's quite true that sometimes, it's quite hard to fully understand why we like a song. As you've put it, it could be because we like the 'flow' of the song, and it could also be because of the combination of the melody and the lyrics. However, the way the pop music industry markets a song and its singer certainly has a significant part to play in the way the target audience is affected, I think.

    ReplyDelete