Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What music means to me

Music is only a way of life for me, I have not chosen any other ways, because, when

I was young, I study music already. In my memory, my childhood always between

studied in school and practice in the room, so I lost childhood. Any way, this is my

favorite. I like music, but I have a lot of stress from the different ways, because we

choose a difficult way to life. So, I think I have three different music means to me.



Firstly, I need find a job when I graduate from conservatory, I want play in a Orchestra,

but Orchestra are very scarce, for example, if an Orchestra need principal bassoon, usually

has 20 or 30 bassoon players go to audition ,some time is more have 100 to 150,and

that orchestra is very nice ; If somebody wants to become a soloist and some important

orchestra song , then hemust be more efforts, memorize all of the

concertos, has nice technique and a little bit ofluck. Whatever, I think this is a very difficult

way.

Secondly, I think play music is only choice for life, because I have not other life skills, I

just studying some things about music knowledge and I studied music when I age at 9.

Music perform is my major, I just want try to do my best if i can to be a professional

musican.



Thirdly, Music is my favorite, music is a special language. You can release pressure,

express feeling or emotions when you perform. Whatever, music is very beautiful.

As a music student, we have so many things to learn, and then we have a lot of stress

from the different ways: Competition, study, graduate, find a sparse job. So I need

more efforts than other student. My major teacher told me “life is hard, but this is life.

Just keep going…” I will keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment