Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Reflection

I think this semester my English no progress,this semester i have many orchestra and performance。。。。。。。。。。
In fact,。。。。。。。i think these are all excuses,i shoud be read more English,and listen more English ,i want study English but a lot people never used blog and i am not accustomed to using this。
If only myself use blog ,i think i will not often,if my friend in use blog,i can do 。if you continue to use ,i think i can , hehe ~~~
If you can ,the next semester ,i want you can teach me more ,I think the class is always not enough time and my English exercises is short ,if i have more practice i think i can better ~~ I have only one wish,I want to learn English~~~ hehe

1 comment:

  1. It's certainly true, Shaohua, that time is class is limited, as we only have 4 hours a week. But that doesn't mean that your efforts to learn English should end there. Try to create opportunities for yourself to use the language: listen to the radio, watch movies without the subtitles, read short online articles/movie reviews, read the newspapers . . . As you've pointed out, it's important not to allow ourselves to make too many excuses for ourselves. True, we are all busy, but if it's important, we know we can still try to make time for it. You don't have to wait till the next semester; once your exams are over, start putting in effort. And yes, maybe you and a few of your friends can try keeping blogs and keeping up with each other that way.

    ReplyDelete