Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How music makes you feel

I love music. I remember still in Primary school, every Sunday to bring some food to the my father.s concert hall to listen to music alone.The beautiful melody enchanted me as if I have a long fly on the wings in the sky, the music I forgot my obsession, has itself been dissolved into a syllable, in moving the movement to jump in joy!
New Year's Day New Year's Concert in Vienna every year I must see the program。
Some people say that good music can purify the soul。However, the exact same things. If empathy can improve the relationship between people to get along。So that people can in good faith harmony。Let your heart is full of deep feeling of love。The United States is incomplete only appearance, and was briefly, only inner beauty is eternal, noble beauty!
Music is not by preaching,it is a deep appeal,become noble temperament, became cute!Make your heart full of true meaning of love,If you can cling to the true meaning, who are a beautiful soul 。

Love is a broad, human, and life, of nature, even on the grass and trees. Love is not only the ban.
Everyone can feel good music melody, derive pleasure and inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing how much music means to you. It must have been quite magical, to be able to listen to a music performance every week. No wonder you love music so much!

    ReplyDelete